Hyundai Rock Breaker
are suited to fit compact size excavators ranging from 8 ton to 50 ton. If equipped on a Hyundai compact excavator, standard equipped mounting brackets are designed to match up perfectly with the Hyundai linkage. If you would like to use on another brand of excavator, Hyundai dealers can match a custom mounting bracket to fit any machine.Two Stroke Selection System:
Multiple Chisel Types:
- The 2-stroke selector allows users to change from long stroke to short stroke according to the performance needs for their application.
Energy Regeneration Valve:
- Multiple chisel types are available in stock for your local Hyundai dealer. No matter what type of material you are engaging, we have the right tool for your needs.
TPC System-2 Stage Stroke Valve:
- After the piston strikes the chisel and the piston recoils, up to 15% of the energy flow is captured and reapplied on the next down stroke. (Only on HDB650 and HDB800)
Nok Seal System:
- Allows users to change from short stroke to long stroke based on application and material requirements.
Auto ABF Anti Blank Firing System:
- Longer seal life versus other breakers in the market is achieved with high quality NOK type seals.
Hyundai Backed Support and Warranty:
- Standard on HDB300 - HDB800 models, protects chisel points, bolts and front heads from blank firing regardless of application. Auto control starts and stops breaker operation based on pressure on chisel point. (Auto - Not Available on HDB650 & HDB800)
Auto Grease System:
- Backed by Hyundai, all Hyundai breakers carry a 1 year warranty and are fully supported by the Hyundai dealer network across India
- An optional auto grease system provides greasing throughout the day, eliminates manual greasing, and increases overall tool life. (Available - HDB300 - HDB800)