The electric pallet stackers ML 10 Pallet Stackers
are extremely versatile. For example, they can be used as an ergonomic order picker platform or for transporting lighter goods. During order picking, the operator lifts his work surface to a comfortable height, which protects his back. During the transport of goods, an initial lift provides more ground clearance. Unevenness or ramps are not a problem. It is also important that different mast heights are available. This enables the truck to be precisely adapted to the respective area of application. Safety is ensured by the long tiller arm, hand guards and an effective parking brake. The electric pallet stackers ML 10 and MM 10 have a maximum load capacity of 1000 kilograms.Safety:
- Safety guards on the tiller head protect the driver's hands from injury. The tiller arm is very long and low on the vehicle, keeping the driver at a safe working distance from the truck. The ML 10 and MM 10 brake automatically when the operator releases the butterfly button. The same applies when the emergency button is pressed. An effective parking brake holds the truck securely on the slope and releases automatically when the driving switch is pressed. The metal cover pulls right down, thus protecting the feet.
- Protective Measures on the Tiller Head
- Automatic braking
- Long tiller
- Effective parking brake
- Emergency button
- Foot protection
- Before picking, the operator lifts the pallet to a comfortable working height. This relieves the back when picking up and setting down the goods. Moving and lifting the vehicle can be controlled very easily using the ergonomically shaped tiller handle. Both hands remain on the dual butterfly control at all times. There is also a belly switch on the tiller head so that the operator can easily brake the vehicle.
- Ideal picking working height
- Ergonomically shaped tiller handle
- Belly switch
- Dual butterfly control
- The MM 10 and the ML 10 have powerful electric motors which guarantee a transport speed of up to 4.5 kilometers per hour. In addition, they feature a robust chassis and a reinforced fork structure for the effective transportation of loads up to a total weight of 1000 kilograms. The built-in charger is also important for performance: Operators can charge the vehicle anywhere so that it is quickly available again. When the battery is fully charged, these trucks work non-stop for three hours. A display informs the operator about operating hours and battery discharge.
- Reliable drive unit
- Robust chassis and reinforced fork structure
- Built-in charger
- Operating hours display
- Three hours of autonomous work
- Service technicians have access to all main components behind a motor flap. In addition, the components are arranged so that only a few wires are used. The robust DC drive motor can be used for a long time before maintenance is required. This reduces service costs. In addition, the battery requires no maintenance at all. The battery control ensures that the lifting function of the truck is switched off when there is only 20 percent battery capacity remaining. This discharge protection increases the service life of the battery.
- Low-maintenance motor
- Maintenance-free battery
- Main components easily accessible
- Minimum wiring
- Protection against complete discharge